Get 100% natural Matula Tea here
Matula Tea is everything you would expect – plus more!
Matula is one of the most unique and purest herbal preparations available. This is because it cannot be commercially farmed or cultivated.
Grown only in the wild, and found only in remote mountain ranges in Southern Africa, these pure and natural herbs make Matula Tea really special. This proprietary formulation comprises premium quality, all-natural wild and non-GMO herbs.
These natural herbs are ground and sun-dried, before being precisely blended according to a secret recipe handed down through the generations. Matula contains no artificial additives and is completely safe to drink.
Matula Tea does not contain any traces of wheat, caffeine, gluten, corn, soy, milk, egg, sugar, colorings, or preservatives.
No animals are used in any way or any form during the production and testing of any Matula™ products.
Matula Tea is conveniently packed in sealed and protected sachets. A total of 60 Sachets are then packed in a box as shown below, and this makes up a 30-day supply.
Matula Tea is packed in an FDA Approved facility and has a 2-year shelf life.
Some important benefits of Matula Tea™
- 100% natural and is very gentle on your body
- Scientifically and clinically proven to be over 98% effective* in the treatment of H. pylori
- Used by well over 40,000 people since 2006, with an outstanding success rate of over 98%*
- Tested and endorsed by world-renowned Immunologist Professor Patrick JD Bouic Ph.D.
- For complete peace of mind we offer a Money Back Guarantee*
To see all the facts and benefits relating to Matula Tea please CLICK HERE
How to prepare and take Matula Tea™;
- Matula Tea is to be taken twice per day – 1 cup in the morning & 1 cup at night.
- To make the tea, simply place one sachet in a cup and pour 150ml/5 fluid ounces of boiling (preferably filtered) water over the sachet.
- 1/2 teaspoon of honey can be added for sweetness.
- Do not add sugar or milk.
- Let the tea draw and cool down for at least five minutes.
- In the morning – slowly sip the tea at least ½ an hour before breakfast
- At night – slowly sip the tea ½ hour before dinner, or at least 1 hour after dinner, and swirl the tea in your mouth before swallowing.
- Repeat this procedure every day for 30 days- till all 60 sachets of the tea have been used.
- Matula Tea is individually packed in sachets (2 gram/0.7 ounces) – each sachet is sealed in an airtight multi-layer foil envelope.
- 1 box of Matula Tea comprises 60 tea sachets – sufficient for a 30-day treatment for 1 person.
Matula Tea™ is proven to be 100% effective in over 98% of people who used it for h. pylori. This means that over 98% of people who used Matula Tea™ were cleared of H. pylori infection after just one 30-day course of treatment.
The Ingredients of Matula Tea™
Matula Tea is made from a specific ratio of flowers, leaves, and stems from six different plant species, some male and some female.
Each of these plants is picked at different times during the four seasons of the year. Some are picked when budding, some when flowering, and others after seeding. Some plants can only be picked in the early morning, while others are picked in the late afternoon. The primary formulation consists of a combination of finely ground dried flowers, stems, and leaves, taken from the following botanical species;
- Oleo Europaea & Oleo Africana (Scientific name) Oleaceae (Family name)
Olive (Common name) – the leaf of the plant is used
- Clycyrrhiza Glabra (Scientific name) Fabaceae (Family name)
(Deglycyrrhizinated) Licorice (Common name) – the root & leaf of the plant are used
- Cyclopia Intermedia (Scientific name) Fabaceae (Family name)
Honeybush (Common name) – the leaf of the plant is used
- Aspalathus Liniar (Scientific name) Fabaceae (Family name)
Rooi Bos (Common name) – the leaf of the plant is used
- Psidium Guajave (Scientific name) Myrthaceae (Family name)
Wild Guava (Common name) – the fruit & leaf of the plant are used
- Syzygium Cordathus (Scientific name) Myrthaceae (Family name)
African Water Berry (Common name) – the leaf of the plant is used
- Tulbachia Violceae (Scientific name) Alliaceae (Family name)
Wild Garlic (Common name) – the root and rhizome of the plant are used
NOTE ON LICORICE: Matula Tea only contains only 1.5% of the safe daily intake limit of deglycyrrhizinated licorice as defined by the World Health Organization (WHO) and European Scientific Committee of Food (SCF), making it completely safe – even for long-term use.
Over 98% effective (and guaranteed) – means virtually Zero Risk!
Over and above our money-back guarantee we offer a further guarantee. Our natural health team also guarantees all customers unlimited support with h. pylori and stomach ulcer-related issues until they have regained their good health.