Get the mail YOU want – Whitelist us!
Do this now to avoid missing important messages
Including us in your whitelist will ensure you receive important emails or fee reports you have requested from us. Our emails contain information about your order and delivery status, so please don’t let these get blocked by your ISP.
Spam Filters will block your mail
Spam (or unsolicited email) has become such a problem now, that all ISP’s and mail services use special filters which can delete e-mails by mistake, even the emails you want to receive.
This also means that your ISP may also filter e-mails you want to receive from us. This means we will have no way of knowing that you have not received the e-mails we have sent to you.
To make sure that our mail is not deleted or filtered into a “junk” or “bulk” folder, please add the “ulcer-cure.com” or *.ulcer-cure.com domains to your list of trusted senders/your address book/contact list ( you will find these in your e-mail software) and ALSO to your ISP’s whitelist.
Here’s how to make sure you get our email if you are using Outlook or Outlook Express…
This is all you have to do in Outlook or Outlook Express;
- On the Tools menu, click Options.
- On the Preferences tab, under E-mail, click Junk E-mail.
- Click the Safe Senders or Safe Recipients tab.
- Click Add.
- In the Enter an e-mail address or Internet domain name to be added to the list box, enter @ulcer-cure.com, or “ulcer-cure.com” or *.ulcer-cure.com and then click OK.
You will now be able to receive all the emails we send you without any problems.
This way the filters will know that you want to receive our mail, even though they consider it to be junk… Sorry that we have to bother you like this, but it’s really those spam artists who cause this problem.
If you use Yahoo, Hotmail, AOL, or any similar service, please be sure to read these instructions as well…..
If you use SPAM ARREST or other service, please whitelist these email address:
If you still haven’t received your emails from us, it is most likely due to spam filters (Especially if you use a free email provider like Yahoo, MSN or even AOL).
Please check your “Spam” or Bulk mail folders for missing messages.
Here’s how to do that for some of the most popular e-mail providers:
Make sure you add us to your buddy list or “white list” if needed.
Here’s how to add us to your Yahoo whitelist:
- Open your Yahoo mailbox
- Click “Mail Options”
- Click “Filters”
- Next, click “Add Filter”
- In the top row, labeled “From Header:” make sure “contains” is selected.
- Click in the text box next to that drop-down menu, and enter the address in the “From” line of our e-mail message (Please select the e-mail address from the list provided)
- At the bottom, look for “Move the message to:”, then select “Inbox” from the menu.
- Click the “Add Filter” button again.
If you’re using AOL, here’s how to receive our mails:
- Go to “Mail Controls”
- Select the screen name we’re sending your e-mail to
- Click “Customize Mail Controls For This Screenname.”
For AOL version 7.0: In the section for “exclusion and inclusion parameters”, include these domains: super-natural-herbs.com and Aweber.com.
For AOL version 8.0: Select “Allow e-mail from all AOL members, e-mail addresses and domains”. Then…
- Click “Next” until the Save button shows up at the bottom
- Click “Save.”
To receive our emails with Hotmail, please follow these steps if you’re having trouble:
- Click the “Options” tab
- Under “Mail Handling” select “Safe List”
- In the space provided, enter the address in the “From” line of this e-mail
- Click “Add”
- When you see the address you entered in the Safe List box, click “OK.
Thank you for taking the time to make sure you receive our email.
Always at your service,
Customer Services Team